[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sat Feb 23 10:26:01 CST 2002

Nan,

----- Original Message -----
From: <NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

> --
> Can we inform Yahoo about someone using a yahoo email account to <try to>
> pull off a scam like this?

You can copy the entire email (including the full headers!) and send it to
abuse at yahoo.com, and postmaster at yahoo.com , along with your appropriate
comments at the beginning of the email...with a seperator of course. Whether
anything can be, or will be done by Yahoo is questionable though.

The fact is, they do have specific email policies. However, their email
servers are wide open to hacks, and I doubt seriously that they are going to
spend the time and effort...not to mention the cost, to secure their servers
aginst this sort of thing!

Vic