[thelist] [penalty tip] for getting OT

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 11:26:02 CST 2002

<tip type = "fonts on the web">
According to some web gurus (I think the search engine spammer Nielson is one), sans serif fonts are easier to read on a computer screen. This is due to the fact that the lines and curves that form the letters get fatter and thinner, and make it difficult to read. Personally I agree with this, and I stick to all the usual sans serif fonts such as verdana and arial. On paper, serif fonts are preferred (I hear).
</tip>
Nan