[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Kayode yusuf ko_yusuf at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 12:08:01 CST 2002

This assertion is not true, The Nigerian Government is
not supportive of it - I know this, because I am a
Nigerian.

I think people should be wary of making false
allegations.

Nigeria's GDP , 95%, comes from the export of CRUDE
OIL and the rest, 5%,  from Agricultural produce. The
Nigeria government  and indeed, the vast majority of
Nigerians, 99.9% , are engaged in legitimate
activities as every other country in the world.

In as much as one is at loss and ashamed of the fact
that the Goverment appears ineptitude in controlling
the menace of these scammers, that does in any way
imply that the government of Nigeria is supportive of
such activities.

Bottom line, please disragard any such letter you
receive from any where and in any case, ONLY A GREEDY
PERSON will actually fall for a scam like this.

Kayode Yusuf

Concerned Nigerian and a subscriber to the
list.evolt.org

http://www.google.com/search?hl=xxx-bork&q=nigerian+scam