[thelist] Jakob Nielsen [was Anti-aliasing]

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Sat Feb 23 12:13:01 CST 2002

BT Bigpant wrote (in reply to other posts):

Nielson,

(snip)

> So he reapeated his name spelt the same twice. Big deal. I think he may
have
> meant to put another spelling on the third name, but got it wrong. Maybe.
> Maybe not, but I would hardly consider a single instance of doubling a key
> phrase a case of search engine spamming.

Actually, if you look closely, he didn't spell it the same any time.  While
I've never been too fond of people trotting him out as the
end-all-and-be-all of usability, I also don't consider his meta info as
"spamming."  Maybe it doesn't get him optimal placement in search engines,
though . . . . [I'm not a Search Engine guru, by any means]

Scott