[thelist] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Kayode yusuf ko_yusuf at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 12:13:14 CST 2002

Please, please, stop blabbing just  to make yourself
the center of attention.

I am a Nigerian and I challenge you to ask the FBI
agent - a fictitious  one , I presume, to metion the
name of any Nigerian Goverment official who has been
caught involved in these nefarious activities.

Scammers play on the intelligence of weak minded
people  and only a GREEDY PERSON will fall victim of
these activities.

Bottom line,  disregard any such letter and anything
that is it's too good to be true is surely is.

Kayode Yusuf

http://www.google.com/search?hl=xxx-bork&q=nigerian+scam