[thelist] High profile awards

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sat Feb 23 13:30:00 CST 2002

Nice idea, aleem, but I get the distinct impression that a logo like that
wouldn't mean a damned thing to most of our clients (the company is a print
media company, and they've only been at this web malarkey for about a year,
trying to get current clients to use them for stuff other than
advertisements and annual reports)