[thelist] Apache on a Windows box

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 15:57:01 CST 2002

Can you tell I'm procrastinating today?!?

Anyway, Apache.  Reasons to use it are that you want your
production/development environment to as closely resemble your publishing
environment (assuming you use Apache as your real web server software).

While my actual serving environment is a bsd box, I do a lot of development
on the road with my laptop (win2k).  When I develop php/mysql on the road,
I've taken to using PHP Triad which is a simple install of configured
PHP/MySQL/Apache with .htaccess support and PHPMyAdmin.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phptriad/

David
www.confluentforms.com