[thelist] 2 targets for a form

Keith cache at dowebscentral.com
Sat Feb 23 18:35:00 CST 2002

> >another pretty dumb question: if I have a form with 2 submit
buttons in it,
> >can I have these go to two different target pages?

Submit buttons work just like radio buttons. Give both buttons the
same name and different values. The button that gets clicked sends
it's value, the other value doesn't leave the page. That way your
server lang knows which button was clicked. Then print back the
appropriate target="name_of_the_target" before the content-type
header to direct it to the proper target

keith