[thelist] HTML e-mail problem

Bonnie Bucqueroux bucquero at pilot.msu.edu
Sun Feb 24 22:46:22 CST 2002

A client wants to take existing members of his referral organization and
sell them on a web-based version. So he wants them to receive an HTML email
from him with an introductory offer -
http://www.connect2agent.com/email.html - this link shows you the coding
for the HTML email. (The code is HTML but you don't use title tags, for
example.) Works great for me in Eudora and Netscape, but the client has
Outlook and gets coding as text. I hate Outlook so I don't even have a copy
to check it with.

Anyone know what I need to do to make this work in Outlook? I would have
thought that instead of coding as text, they would see the comment
line.  Would specifying a DOCTYPE do it?  If so, what standard should I use?

Hmmmm -

Bonnie B