[thelist] Working in Europe

Graham Bird gbird at cambridge.org
Mon Feb 25 03:20:01 CST 2002

Hi,

I know this is off topic but...I work in the UK and I am looking for new
work in mainland Europe (preferably Holland) - does anyone have any advice
on making this sort of move (e.g. handy contacts, agencies, etc.).

Cheers,

Graham Bird

<tip type="CSS">
Want to build a side nav bar with totally unmarked a tags?
Enclose the links in a div called 'nav' and write a style sheet as follows:
#nav {
float: left;
width: 25%;
}
#nav a {
display: block;
margin: 0;
padding: 5px;
background-color: #0099FF;
border-color: #33CCFF #0066CC #0066CC #33CCFF;
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
}
Hey presto! a beautiful sidebar from nothing. (You can make this more
flashy by creating visited and hover versions of the links)
</tip>