[thelist] The Invisibles [was: Cannot write CGI scripts on a Mac]

Jonathan Russell jonathan at macphoenix.com
Mon Feb 25 10:38:01 CST 2002

Dear Michael:

Yeah, Transmit... my mind merges that with the word "transport" sorry...
(silly truck icon!)

Anyway, the last bit you wrote perked my ears up, because I had the same
exact problem with a bit of PHP code that I copy and pasted from a site into
BBEdit. It wouldn't work until I rewrote it. Something invisible was
screwing it up, and even with BBEdit showing the invisible characters, I
couldn't find it. You may not be barking up the wrong tree with that. Good
luck!

--Jonathan
jonathan at macphoenix.com
http://www.macphoenix.com