[thelist] VBScript - Multidimensional Array Sorting?

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Mon Feb 25 12:17:01 CST 2002

I've got a 3-dimensional array in VbScript, and I need to sort this
stupid thing. All the google-ing in the world has only turned up the
same example over and over:

<beware the wrap>
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=4&txtCo
deId=6482
</wrap>

Basically, I've got an array of filenames in mm-dd-yyyy format, and I'd
like to sort it so it's descending order on yyyy-mm-dd. I can't figure
out how to do this, and the code linked above doesn't seem to like me
very much.

Anyone out there have a multi-dimensional array sort already written? It
only needs to handle 3 dimensions at the most, so it doesn't need to be
*too* robust or anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-kenKogler