[thelist] aggregating dynamic content ... top movies / music videos / Horoscopes

Rajinder Joat raj at e-worksmedia.com
Mon Feb 25 17:33:01 CST 2002

I realize this may be asking a bit much, but is it possible to dynamically
pull the content for information like the top movies / music videos / chart
topping albums / horoscopes into a site? Does anyone know of an existing
database with some/all of that content that I could either pay for (or
better yet, get for free) ? How would one go about setting this up?

I'm familiar with how to pull dynamic content in a variety of back end
languages. But I've been unable to find a source that allows to use their
database for this information.

Any ideas?

(All information that I want to pull will be region specific to the USA.)

Thanks.

Rajinder Joat
Internet/Multimedia Developer
e-works media, inc.