[thelist] procmail spam filter

muinar muinar at gmx.net
Tue Feb 26 03:14:00 CST 2002

Hey procmail pro's

Who can help me creating a sophisticated procmail spam filter recipe?

In words: 'Filter out anything that has three or more numbers or characters
at the end of the subject line, after two or more spaces'

Example:

Subject: Hot Craze - Make a Financial Killing !                KQG

or

Subject: - Custom Websites for $399 Complete! (8365kCvP1-254hZtL7 at 17)

I already have one that filters 5-digit-numbers at the end of the subject:

:0
* ^Subject:.*([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9])$

(Your thoughts about it? Are there other - useful - services besides spammers,
who track their emails using codes at the end of the subject line?)

Thanks

Mike