[thelist] PWS as a Webserver

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Feb 26 11:01:09 CST 2002

I am having a hard time getting this to work although the PHPTriad
installed just fine. Can I use this localhost while on a network of 5
pc's through NICs without having to change anything? Whenever I try the
http://localhost/ I seem to get nowhere? Do I need to use
http://localhost/apache/index and include the "apache" folder in the
call? Can I use any extension that normally works or does it need to be
setup first? Is it possible my firewall is hosing me? Does it matter
which browser I use to test with? I have looked at the httpd.conf file
but it seems in order with defaults...I must be missing something here.
Dave