Liquid layouts and holy warfare (WAS RE: [thelist] Jakob Nielsen [was Anti-aliasing])

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Feb 26 18:34:31 CST 2002

*Especially* not Rudy's from what I hear :-)

I think my real point is that liquid layouts (or at least
the full-width ones) have exactly as many disadvantages as
'solid' ones.

Meanwhile, your phobia about full-screen browsers is
at least as unlikely as my screen resulution, as I'm sure
your data says :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com