Uninstalling Flash: (was [thelist] flash accessibility/usability)

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Feb 26 22:29:29 CST 2002

Now that's something worthwhile!
I tried before to uninstall Flash, but the only way I managed was to stop
all ActiveX from working within the browser, which is not what I wanted. So
how do you uninstall it?

None of the sites I'm interested in use Flash in any way/shape/or form . In
fact, it's almost a corrolary. If the site uses Flash, I'm outta there (no
need to repeat the reasons here, they've been mentionned in the thread).

Getting rid of Flash and saving a few bytes on a quite full hard drive is
very tempting.