[thelist] the use of lynx

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Wed Feb 27 02:17:03 CST 2002

David,

Hmmm, well if your client's site is in Australia, and 1 of
that 1/2 of 1% is visually impaired, they lose heaps when
that user sues for discrimination.  Ask the Sydney Olympics
organising committee - it happened to them.  So, alt tags
are good business practice in Australia cos if Lynx can't
read them a speaking browser can't either.

My (aussie) $0.02 :)

Mark

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.