[thelist] Internet Nudity Laws

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Wed Feb 27 09:29:26 CST 2002

:: A client of the company I work for is a night club. They
:: will be having a
:: wet t-shirt contest and would like pictures of it on their
:: site.  This
:: brought up obvious concerns about current internet laws
:: regarding potential
:: nudity.
::
:: Does anyone know what Federal or New Hampshire Laws there
:: may be pertaining
:: to this, or a good place to look for this info.

Not sure. You might want to send me the photos so I could give you more
accurate advice.

Alan

<tip author=Alan McCoy>
If you're just starting out as a freelancer, don't forget to calculate
overhead expenditures into your rates. Even if you're a one-monkey web
team working out of a home office, things like your net access costs,
equipment, supplies (CDs, Zip disks, paper, toner, etc.) can quickly add
up and eat away at what you thought was just pure profit.
</tip>