[thelist] On behalf of

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Feb 27 09:48:00 CST 2002

Thanks for so completely misunderstanding my point.  There
is no direct (or indirect) threat here.  I'm telling y'all
what effect calculated discrimintation has upon those on
the receiving end.  If you're in business, getting people
to hate you (and believe me, they will, and 'hate' is not at
all putting it too strongly) is rarely a smart move.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com