[thelist] On behalf of

Andrew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Wed Feb 27 09:58:00 CST 2002

At 10:39 27/02/2002 -0500, BreezyGraphics at aol.com wrote:

>Mr. Handelaar, your comments sound as a direct threat from what I am reading
>and think you need some serious counciling. You take a violent stance to such
>a matter. If a web designer could know exactly who he was making a site
>accessible to, you wouldn't be on my list! Not because of a physical
>disability, but because of your temperament.

   I think you're missing the point here; John's explanation is not that
this is how he feels, but how a user denied access to something s/he wishes
to see feels. Especially when this has come up before for that user.

   <tip type="Coldfusion CFLOCATION tag" author="Drew Shiel">

   You cannot use both the CFCOOKIE and the CFLOCATION tags in the same
   page; Both set the headers sent to the browser exclusively.

   </tip>

Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com