[thelist] Dynamic Image resizing on coldfusion

Jeff Lucido jlucido at version4.com
Wed Feb 27 14:31:00 CST 2002

Emmet:

Yep, I have been using this tag for a few weeks now and have excellent
results. The tag is very extensible and allows several different
compression algorithms, etc. I switched from CFX_GIFGD for this one
since I too was doing a lot of thumbnailing. They have a free eval too:

http://www.efflare.com/products/cfx_imagecr/

<tip type="productivity software">
Do you need a slick color picking tool that will produce color codes in
HTML, VB and C++? How about some handy tools for color mixing, etc.? Try
a piece of above normal freeware from Green Eclipse Software;
eclipsepalette:
http://www.greeneclipsesoftware.com/eclipsepalette.html
</tip>

Best of luck,