[thelist] laying out in PHP

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Feb 27 14:54:00 CST 2002

> I've got it displaying it right, but it want to have each product spread
> across 2/3 coloumns of a table, but because I'm using a do

> stuff to format
> how it is displayed } while loop while there are still records to be
> displayed, I cannot make it do it how I would like!
> http://www.magicrw.co.uk/~magicrw.co.uk/mrw_cat.php

I try at great length to avoid doing any formatting, and certainly as little
html in general as possible within my PHP code. That being said, it doesn't
always work out the way I want it to (for example, when I'm trying to use
one function to put content in two table cells). Maybe you can use a
do/while and count a certain number of records out, then put in an </td><td>
when $i=25 or something. Might help if we can see your code.

BH