[thelist] Re: Attached Files

Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc. kichigai at jointhe.net
Wed Feb 27 15:27:01 CST 2002

evolt'ers...

Apparently, and for good reason, we can't attach files when sending
our thread posts in. Of course, as it was explained to me it makes
cents -- or rather, it costs cents or dollars for some overseas viewers
that pay by the byte.

I have a client in Thailand that pays more per month in bandwidth
than most of your do all year in BurntBucks Coffee...

Perhaps there can be a site set up that will allow *pertinent* posts
like the screen shots one from the previous thread?

I'd offer some of my server space, humbly, if there would be a
"gentleman's" agreement on space usage, etc.

Sorry, ladies -- sometimes the PC crap even gets to me... I'm all
up for gentlelady's agreements, too but my g/f might not like me
talking about that. ;)

What ya all think????

-_- D.

                         --------
          NYAD, Inc. Computers, Internet & Networks
         924 Stone Mill Run, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
           Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
                   Voice/Fax: 770-822-6030

*The contents of this email are strictly confidential and
for the recipient only.