[thelist] Re: Attached Files

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 27 15:48:01 CST 2002

Hi Dayn -

The problem with anonymous uploading is that it'll probably soon be
taken advantage of(not by evoltee's, but warez kiddies and the type) in
short order. Although I do like your idea, I've always liked the
simplicity of uploading images/files/whatever that you want other evolt
folks to see to a personal website or something of the nature.

I would gather that almost everyone here has a website somewhere. If
they don't, there's a couple fre providers left, and if that doesn't
work, they should be signing up for members.evolt.org accounts :)

Of course, no one's stopping you either :)

.djc.