[thelist] Perl Net::Telnet 64 character limit ?

Michael Archer miar70 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 23:04:01 CST 2002

Thanks for the response. Good suggestion to break the
command onto multiple lines.

Went to try your suggestion, and found that a
different machine was responding fine across several
blocks. Seems there was a networking hardware fault
with the ethernet card in the other machine.
Very unusual !

So there is no block limit with the module.

Thanks Michael

http://search.cpan.org/doc/JROGERS/Net-Telnet-3.02/lib/Net/Telnet.pm