[thelist] ASP SSI Question

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Thu Feb 28 08:44:01 CST 2002

I have a page which displays data depending on the Query String. e.g.
page.asp?id=1 is different than page.asp?id=2.  The different possible
values of this Query String comes from a database.

I need to create a script which compiles all of the different pages one
after the other.

I thought to use SSI since that is the only way I know to include a file in
ASP.

Something like:

do while not recordset.eof
%>
   <!-- #include file="page.asp?id=<%=rs('x')%>" -->
<%
loop

However, the Response.Write doesn't seem to work when inside the include
call which in turns breaks the script.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this or accomplish the same
functionality in a different way?

Thanks,
Josh