[thelist] how to plan a working day?

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Thu Feb 28 08:57:01 CST 2002

Sorry Alan - that's a definite no-no - and besides, it's all in Swedish ;-)
Seriously I would not be able to make the code available, I think that would
break my contract and my boss is the kind of businessman who would rather
sell the code than give it away (which I kinda appreciate when I consider
that I actually have a job ;-)

Maybe in the future I can write an article about it from a more general
point of view, but I wouldn't want to right now. What I *can* say is that
it's basically a simple CRM, with the possibility to mark at which point in
our relationship each client/prospect is, which sorts of products they are
interested in, the possibility to add "tasks" against each client, including
assigning responsibility for each task to someone in our organisation, some
financial projections and various ways of looking at the information
(personal todo lists, overall statistics etc).

I hope that kicks off some ideas anyway ;-)

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net
 Cookstour - http://cookstour.org