[thelist] how to plan a working day?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Thu Feb 28 10:58:16 CST 2002

The schedule I posted is VERY flexy. All the things you mentioned happen
at random throughout the day. I can sometimes keep a task going while on
the phone with wife/kids/others, but not in every case.

Alan

:: Interesting ..... work schedules, etc., But why no mention
:: of phone calls to
:: kids, baby sitters, pediatricians, veterinarians, etc, in
:: between all these
:: nice tidy business things.  Don't any of you have to ballance family,
:: community, church and business obligations?  Do you only
:: work all day on
:: just business?   I'm shocked and amazed... you must all be petless,
:: childless, spouseless, parentlless, non community involved
:: work aholics...
:: can that really be true?  Either that or your reports are
:: merely fantasy.
:: OK, so, which is it?