[thelist] Fwd: Re: Other country Domains

Mark Bolton mark at hi-definition-television.com
Thu Feb 28 12:36:22 CST 2002

thanks, Mark, Marc, and Henning. good ideas here.

piper
****** Forwarded Message Follows *******

Piper,
Spotted your mail on the list(evolt) I couldn't reply to the list because
the Chinese mail system will not let me send on the e-mail address I
registered with (Something they have just changed to try and stop Spam mail
originating from China.

.co.uk ----- no problem check someone like easyspace.com
.de ---------  register.com
.fr  ----------   Not sure on this one haven't found a source yet
.com.tw  -- Has to be registered by a company with a Taiwan Address
.com.cn --- Has to be registered with the Chinese post office (i.e. you have
to be in china)
.jp ------------- Not sure on this one

Good Luck
Mark Bolton
Boltonmedia Consulting and Internet Services
www.boltonmedia.com