[thelist] 1px img,css or what?

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Feb 28 13:07:00 CST 2002

Nick,

> > Try setting the VSPACE and HSPACE of your images to 0, or in your
stylesheet
> > set margins and padding to 0px.  That, I think, will fix it.
>
> Nope, been there, done that.

    Have you tried removing the style sheet to see whether the behavior
exists without any CSS applied? If you do that and the effect disappears,
then you know that the culprit is a particular style or combination of
styles; then you need to add your style declarations back in one at a time
until the behavior reappears, then remove or modify that style declaration.
    If removing the CSS doesn't change the rendering behavior, then the
culprit is something more basic within your document. For instance, you
might have success if you nested both of your tables within a third table.

James Aylard