[thelist] Moving a MySQL Database

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Thu Feb 28 16:34:00 CST 2002

Hello,

I am developing a website on my computer at the moment that I am looking
to later move to another site. I have downloaded the PostNuke cms and am
taking a look at what it can do. Very cool, by the way.

Anyway, my question is this: How can I move the MySQl database off my
computer to the server where the site will be hosted for a while. (That
being my members.evolt.org website.) In particular I need to move the
tables from within the database into my database at evolt.

Can this be done or do I need to recreate the tables and start all over
from scratch?

/chris