[thelist] NT 4/IE 6 - I'm Stumped!

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Fri Mar 1 06:19:01 CST 2002

Hi peeps.

Doing a website at the moment - simple stuff - but I appear to have come
across a bug }(i believe) in IE 6 (on NT 4 Workstation) - or it might be
something to do with my setup (doubtful).

The problem is, I've centered the page using width=100% height=100% on the
intial table.
But when you click from Introduction to Activities (the only 2 pages I have
done at the moment) the center alignment of the site moves up and left -
when you refresh it correctly centers it - very bizarre!

Ive been over the code - but both pages are identical (apart from content) -
so I don't know why this is happening.

Its going to be hosted in a Unix server and I cannot use ASP on it.
Can anyone shed some light on the matter?

Cheers

Paul Backhouse
2Cs Communications
www.2cs.com