[thelist] DreamWeaver: Comparing remote server to local site

Michael Galvin michael at sourcedesign.ie
Fri Mar 1 06:45:01 CST 2002

Any DW users out there know how I can check that all files I have in my
local site definition are the same as the ones on the remote server?  I
know, for example, that one of my local files is out of date, but I'd like
to see all of the files that are different in some way.  Checking on date is
no good to me ('cos of something stupid I did earlier) and size may not be
enough, so I need the actual contents to be checked.

Failing the ability to do it in DW, is there anything Mac-centric I could
get (preferably free- or shareware) that would tell me this sort of thing?

Michael Galvin