[thelist] DreamWeaver: Comparing remote server to local site

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 1 07:11:01 CST 2002

Michael Galvin wrote:

...Any DW users out there know how I can check that all files I
...have in my
...local site definition are the same as the ones on the remote
...server

<snip from Dreamweaver help files>
Once you've created files in your local and remote sites, you can
synchronize the files between the two sites. Use the Site > Synchronize
command to transfer the latest versions of your files to and from your
remote site.
</snip>

If you do a search in the help files using the search criteria of sync, it's
about the 5th one down the topic to display window.

Hope this helps,

Bob

---