[thelist] Non-spawning Word file browser display

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Fri Mar 1 09:19:15 CST 2002

When a word document opens in your browser it is an instance of the browser
running the application for you in itself.  Only IE does this, not NN.

I don't know why you are having trouble with IE5.0, I know documents open up
in my IE5 browser.  I would assume that this is a configuration issue that
you can change.

Josh