[thelist] OT: What is PDB file?

Dewara Sianipar warozzo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 12:26:01 CST 2002

It's PalmPilot document file. Thanx Adrian.

I've already opened it on a text editor and I think it's a binary file
rather than a text file.
I downloaded an e-book from a site so I guest that I can convert it into a
text file rather than to download the PDB viewer.

I went to palm.com (as a result from http://filext.com/p.htm) but the
software is a big for me, and it's not freeware (which I preferred).

Any clues?

Injuries may be forgiven, but not forgotten
- Aesop's Fables

news:3C821E7C.13405.47E60925 at localhost...