[thelist] Why Does my mail function not running on meo server

Wihartoyo wihartoyo at telkom.net
Sun Mar 3 21:54:01 CST 2002

Hello Evolters!

I am using pHp on meo server. I put my script on http://members.evolt.org/wihartoyo/mldk/ (the experimental site for my organization). I want the administrator of this site can send mail for all member of the organization.  To run this function I am using mail() function.  But, why, this function cannot run and allway return false?

regards

wihartoyo