[thelist] In need of PHP resources

Jason Lotito jason at clockmedia.com
Mon Mar 4 13:00:08 CST 2002

What experience do you have with server side scripting? ASP, Perl, Cold
Fusion?  Having prior experience with any of these technologies will
definetly help.

www.php.net
www.php.net/manual/ <-- Definitely a good resource
www.newbienetwork.net
www.phpdeveloper.org
www.phpbuilder.com
www.zend.com
www.devshed.com
www.webmonkey.com

These are all good resources for learning PHP.  As far as books are
concerned, WROX has a few good PHP Books out there.  Generally, I would look
on Amazon for reference and to see what other people think (ratings and what
not) which are usually pretty reliable.  I usually go there even if I am not
buying from Amazon.

The above links should help as well, especially the PHP Manual, which is
hands down the best online manual I have ever seen for a language.

Jason Lotito
Programmer & Developer
Clockmedia Inc.
Designing Tomorrow's Games, Today!