[thelist] In need of PHP resources

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Mar 4 14:08:00 CST 2002

> recommendations on
> >books so that I can, somewhat rapidly, come up to speed?
>

> 'Web Application Development with PHP 4.0'
> (Tobias Ratschiller, Till Gerken, ISBN 0-7357-0997-1).

I happened to recall that there's a free trial offer at
http://safari.informit.com that allows you to try their online book service
for 30 days without any obligation whatsoever. Also, there's a Free Library
section there as well. Both good ways to see if you like a book before you
buy it. Many of the titles mentioned here today are available there,
including 'Web Application Development with PHP 4.0'.

BH