[thelist] OT: What is PDB file?

admin at deuxtowers.com admin at deuxtowers.com
Tue Mar 5 04:13:03 CST 2002

-----Original Message-----

Sorry fo this late answer but the pdb file is a e-book for the palm reader that you can download for free at http://www.peanutpress.com .But if the file is protected you must have the credit car number and name of the customer who bought this e-book, if it's a commercial e-book.

HTH,

Matthieu Guyonnet-Duluc