[thelist] developer ethics?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Mar 5 09:48:00 CST 2002

But passing tests indicates some knowledge, right? Especially if the testing
is constructed properly. Would you rather hire someone who passed a test in
the field of expertise required or someone who throws a good sales pitch?

Jay

<tip type="documentation" author="Jay Blanchard">
Settling on a guideline for documentation, naming conventions, version
identification, etc. and make sure that every member of the team has access
to a copy so that they understand the requirements prior to the beginning of
each project. Even if the person requesting the application does not
understand the technical details of the documentation they will understand
the process required.
</tip>