[thelist] Delurk + Domino web development

Katharina Andresen Katharina.Andresen at concrea.no
Tue Mar 5 13:33:01 CST 2002

Hi there!

After lurking for a little while, I've decided it's time to take the
plunge.
I'm a Web/Lotus Notes developer, based in Oslo, Norway. I'm
currently on a pure Lotus Notes project, but I like to stay updated on
what's going on in the web dev world.

>From what I've seen in the posts so far, it seems as though most of you
are working in ASP or PHP, with relational databases.

What I'm wondering is whether any of you are (or ever have been)
developing web apps on Lotus Domino, or on any other...um...unusual
platform? Is doing web dev on Domino as rare as some people would
have it?

Katharina
--
Katharina Andresen    |   mobil: +47 982 65 874
ConCrea AS               |   mail: katharina.andresen at concrea.no