[thelist] Looking for inspiration

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 5 16:12:01 CST 2002

> From: "Olly Hodgson" <gnarly at punkass.com>
[...]
> to go down the route of a really simple XHTML/CSS based design. I've
[...]
> I am looking for some sites that make use of clean simple, bold
> designs, lots of flat colour (and only a few for the entire palette),
> sparse graphics, that sort of thing, that I can look at and learn
[...]

http://roselli.org/adrian/

yes, it's mine...

has a style changer (server-side, not that ALA JS-driven one that
never works for me)... stealth is my favorite style (view it in N6 or
IE)...

lots of flat color in all the styles, simple layout... pages with
images, too...

XHTML 1.0, CSS, WAI level A (although i have to test it for AAA,
cuz i think it applies)...