[thelist] Hiermenus is licensed now?

Micah Freedman micahf at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 20:48:01 CST 2002

FYI, the last site I worked on ran into a crashing bug in NN4 with
HierMenus. Navigating too quickly between pages using the back and
forward buttons eventually caused the browser to hang. The site
had a fair number of menus and links, so that may be part of why
there was a problem. OTOH, I ran into a similar problem with
another script that I tried. I think the problem stemmed from the
strategy of having one script dynamically load another. This
seemed to be too much for NN.

In the end, I wound up writing my own script that was less
compatible with NN4 (but still worked).

-M