[thelist] re: extracting an image from a word doc for a website - best solution

Lisa Frost lisa at koolfish.com
Wed Mar 6 21:56:01 CST 2002

Thanks for all the replies.

1. I tried copy and paste but the results were unsatisfactory. The
photos pasted in all distorted. It looked like some weird filter had
been applied to them.

2. The easiest option was to take Julian's tip of using word 2000 and
saving as a web page. The actual images were saved as individual jpgs
not pngs when I did this. Good quality too and then they could be opened
individually in photoshop. Excellent tip

Lisa.