[thelist] WinXP/JavaScript prob

noah noah at tookish.net
Thu Mar 7 14:23:01 CST 2002

At 02:53 PM 07/03/2002, .jeff wrote:
>it works, it just takes an age to download the white graphic for the
>rollover.

This is something I've run into with IE 5.5/Win - even though I know that a
preload script is working (it works in all other browsers), IE doesn't
appear to preload the image. I don't have IE 6, but it sounds like it could
be the same thing.

I have no specific case of this right now, but it's something that has
caused me some serious frustration in the past.

Has anybody else encountered this? Or maybe I just imagined it?

Cheers,
Noah