[thelist] javascript this.submit / site check

George Klingenhoffer georgek at prispop.com
Thu Mar 7 22:58:00 CST 2002

> that being said, what are you doing for non-js users?  do they
> just get left
> in the cold staring at a form that won't do anything?  *shakes head in
> dispair*

No, a non-javascript user will have no problem activating the checkbox.  It
just doesn't submit until the user presses the 'go' button.

Actually, some feedback would be nice.  It's an ugly form but I just can't
come up with a better alternative.  And there are a few bugs that I'm
fixing as we speak (yes, even though it's live.  bad me, bad me.)

http://www.sonicboomrecords.com/catalog.asp