[thelist] PHP is eating my code? maybe?

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Fri Mar 8 00:24:01 CST 2002

>On the right side, there is a table with the following in it; "View the News
>and Events archive1" height="1" border="0">". Exactly that. It's eating a
>couple of lines of the code and so the leftover HTML is showing up on the
>page.

Ok, but go directly to the file which is included and you'll see the
same thing:
http://michaelkaufman.passport.ca/newsite/newsandevents/bottom.php

It's probably a good idea to change the >> to >> in the
newsandevents.php file too. It doesn't seem to be causing any
trouble, but could do somewhere, sometime, someplace...

>I'm baffled.

At 12.57am I'm not surprised! (unless Eudora's stuffing up on me
again, and that's not your local time.)

Cheers
Andrew