[thelist] PHP is eating my code? maybe?

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Mar 8 11:39:00 CST 2002

Thanks to everyone that helped me out with this.
Andrew Forsberg emailed me with the suggestion that the problem was caused
by a gremlin (thanks Andrew!). Even though I don't really know what a
gremlin is, I know how to zap them. So the page is finally working.

<tip type="working habits" author="tara cleveland">
If you are totally stuck on a problem and it's late at night and you are
tearing your hair out. Go to bed. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200. Don't
dilly around. Just go straight to bed. When you wake up in the morning I
promise things will be a lot clearer. Even if you haven't had inspiration in
your sleep, you will be able to think things through properly.
</tip>

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland